#7 Email Marketing Is it Dead
Email marketing is a topic a lot of people love to discuss. Rumored to be dying off, the question that seems to be asked every year is: Is email marketing still worth it? The short answer? Absolutely. We’ll walk you through the details as to why that is, the reason it should be a part of your marketing strategy, and the best tips and tricks to make sure you get the results you’re looking for!
Email Marketing is Very Much Alive
- When people sign up to receive your emails, it means they are already interested in your product or service. This is key to building your following, and you can lead them to your social media accounts and vice versa.
- The best way to keep people engaged is through well thought out content and good messaging.
- Services such as Mailchimp offer free services for the first 3,000 subscribers, allowing you plenty of time to build your audience and make a profit without having to spend a dime. To top it off, they also give you free analytics to see which emails do well to help you find your rhythm.
Ways to build your email list
- Provide an incentive on your website - give them a free pdf, worksheet, coupon, etc for signing up!
- Through Facebook: Using ads that lead people to your sign up page, you can gather a lot of emails from people who are your target audience
- Sign up form on your website