#1 Necessary First Steps for Social Media Marketing
You know that social media is important, but you have absolutely no idea where to begin. Don’t worry, we were both in that exact same spot some years ago. But we learned the tricks of the trade and we’re here to share them with you! Get ready to learn about understanding your brand, your competitors, and your audience, and getting practical advice on how to create and implement a social media marketing plan.
Know your brand:
1) What do you stand for?
2) What words would be used to describe you?
3) What are your goals for your social media?
Know your audience:
1) Research your competitors ( top 3 - 5)
2) Create a persona of your target market
Know what you’re going to create:
1) Content categories (pick and stick to 3 - 5)
2) Keep the type of content diverse (use links, videos, quote graphics, etc)
From the news: